We’re currently hiring for a WordPress developer role. Get involved with exciting projects.
We require a skilled front-end web developer with experience working in WordPress theme development.
At Fanatic we like to push creativity within web design, so we are always looking to our front end developers to create custom code that brings our designs to life. We build bespoke websites utilising WordPress functionality such as; custom page templates, custom post types, rows powered by ACF, taxonomies & custom-built plugins
We have an in-house digital marketing & design team who collaborate with our developers to combine knowledge within the business to create websites with a strong identity, great UX which are search engine optimised.
- Experience with WordPress development
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Experience with Git & other repository tools
- A keen eye for good UI/UX design & attention to detail
- Good understanding of responsive design principles
- Experience with CSS preprocessor (Sass, Less)
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Linux command line
- Knowledge of APIs (e.g. RESTful, oAuth)
- Experience with WooCommerce / Magento
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies.
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Good understanding of server management & hosting environments
- Experience with Umbraco CMS and RazorEngine
- Good understanding of design and SEO principles
- Experience with Node & NPM ecosystem
- Experience with bundlers (Webpack, Parcel, Rollup)
- Experience with task runners (Grunt, Gulp)