We’re currently hiring for a technical seo & web support role. This is a unique opportunity within the business to work closely with team members across both our seo & web development teams.
You will be joining an experienced company at an exciting stage of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects from day one. We believe in building a great place to work and an environment where people are passionate about what they do and work hard to deliver excellent work to all of our clients. We are a family run business with a strong collaborative ethos.
About the role
- Carry out and compile technical & SEO audits on WordPress and Umbraco websites
- Carry out testing and QA on new sites / site improvements
- Assisting with website migrations
- Communicate with clients directly discussing technical website issues
You’ll be passionate about technology and solving problems that require in depth analysis. You will have a good idea of how seo works and an understanding of what it takes to get a website live from html to server.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Highly analytical and a keen problem solver
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- The ability to learn and progress quickly
- Strong Microsoft Office & Excel skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Basic knowledge of database & server technologies
- Good knowledge of SEO
- A strong interest in technology
- An understanding of SEO tasks, such as technical audits, keyword research, on-page optimisation and analytics reviews
Advantageous Experience / Skills:
- WordPress CMS experience
- Google analytics / search console
- cPanel / WHM / Plesk administration
- Screaming frog experience
- Ahrefs experience
More about Fanatic:
We are a full service digital creative agency working across website development, SEO, digital marketing, branding and design projects and have been independent for nearly 20 years. Clients range from Bristol start ups to FTSE 30’s in a wide range of sectors from publishing, finance, food, recruitment and tech. We’re expanding rapidly and it would be great to find someone who wants to develop, while we develop the business and the team.
We would like to receive CVs and covering letters which show your experience and interest for digital marketing. This will likely be followed be a phone interview, before we ask candidates to come in for a face to face meeting to discuss some sample projects.
- Casual dress
- Strong internal development opportunities
- Birthday day off, plus 28 days of holiday
- Regular Company socials.
- 2-4-1 tickets at Tobacco factory Theatres
- Company events & social hours