We’re looking for an SEO Executive to join our growing digital marketing department. Your role will be varied and cover all elements of SEO from keyword research and content creation to technical health checks and reporting.
About the role
– You’ll be responsible for delivering effective digital marketing campaigns for our clients, ensuring that work is delivered on time and are seeing effective results.
– You’ll work on campaigns to create content for clients which helps influence their business goals.
– Running monthly health and speed checks
– Creating monthly reports for clients, along with notes on how our strategy has impacted their results.
– You’ll be setting up and managing Google Ads and Paid Social campaigns.
– Auditing our client’s website, with suggestions for improvements. Focusing on the user journey and experience.
– You’ll get hands-on with deliverables, ensuring that they’re completed to a high standard.
– You’ll get involved with the overall SEO strategy for our clients.
– You’ll speak to clients regularly to update them on progress and results
– This is a role for someone confident to work independently on projects and, while being part of a larger team with clear aims and objectives.
You’ll have at least 12 months of experience behind you in a digital marketing role and will have worked directly on a range of projects where you’ve played a significant role from start to finish. We’re looking for someone with the following:
– Minimum of 12 months working in a digital marketing role
– Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape with a particularly strong understanding of SEO
– An understanding of SEO tasks, such as technical audits, keyword research, on-page optimisation and analytics reviews
– Experience working as part of a digital marketing team
– Good knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Optimise, Data Studio, Google Analytics and Search Console
– Strong data analysis skills
– Experience in content marketing with proven knowledge of what techniques are most effective
– Experience with Google Ads and Paid Social media
– You’ll be comfortable using platforms such as Google Analytics to review client performance and drive strategy
– You won’t look at us blankly if we talk about tools such as Moz or Screaming Frog
– We are looking for Excellent written English and experience in writing and uploading website copy on a range of subjects
The Application Process:
Please send a CV and covering letter which demonstrates your experience and passion for digital marketing. This will be followed by an informal telephone interview before we ask successful candidates for a Zoom interview.
Salary: £22,000.00-£26,000.00 per year based on experience